DACK is a SaaS platform providing a guest application for short-term rentals (STR). We integrate with property management and Internet-of-Things (IOT) providers to offer guests a streamlined vacation.
Guests who stay at a DACK-operated unit love the unified stay experience: they digitally open the front door, browse property guides, local recommendations, and purchase extra services in DACK’s app. From the point of booking, we help guests create their itinerary, control the unit, and enhance their stay.
STR property owners use DACK’s operator dashboard to manage their units and content. Operators integrate with smart devices, offer additional services, and provide local recommendations. We help operators analyze and automate guest activity.
- Work closely with our product team to innovate the STR guest experience
- Build reusable software modules that create a scalable mobile application
- Analyze and optimize application infrastructure for quality, efficiency, and performance
- 4+ years of professional Android Experience
- Proficiency in all phases of development including sprint planning, implementation, testing, deploying and maintenance phases.
- Architecture experience using the following:
- Unit Testing
- Mobile memory management
- Networking layer and API design
- Reactive mobile programming
- Declarative UI Programming
- Programmatically-constrained UI
- Published or open-source work output using Kotlin and the Android SDK
- Experience designing and implementing the following:
- A/B Testing
- BLE development (reading/writing to peripheral devices)
- Experience using Jira, Figma, Postman, and Swagger Docs
What we offer
- Flexible remote work
- Stock Options
- Employer health insurance