DACK is a rapidly growing tech startup located in Los Angeles, CA that is transforming the lodging industry. We offer an exciting and dynamic work environment with generous compensation, great benefits, fun perks, and growth opportunities.
DACK is seeking an innovative, motivated, and diligent programmer to fill the Senior Engineer (.Net core, Web, MVC). The Senior Engineer will work closely with the Director of Engineering, CTO and off shore team to continue development and ensure the quality of software through diligence and innovation.
Applicants should have 5+ years of development experience and be well versed in software application development (server side), API integrations, web development, cloud architecture, and IoT systems. Applicants should have a proven track record of creating innovative tech solutions. Applicants should have experience in all phases of development including sprint, testing, and maintenance phases.
- Research, identify and dictate application development strategies
- Write, execute and review code during development sprints
- Coordinate with API software and hardware partners to ensure ongoing seamless integration with applications
- Work with both our offshore and local teams as needed to achieve our goals.
- Monitor competing applications, industry advancements, technology breakthroughs, UX trends, and recommended action items based on findings
- Monitor analytics, user feedback submissions, error logs, marketing surveys, development team feedback and suggestions, and create action items based on findings
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, math, or similar
- Master’s degree a plus
- Well versed in API development, front end frameworks (MVC) and cloud architecture
- Demonstrated API and web programming knowledge through written and verbal tests
- IoT Experience a plus
- Mobile application development is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 5+ Years of development experience
- Works well within offshore team environment time zones
- Fun company events
- Stock options
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
Pay: $120,000.00 – $140,000.00 per year
Click here to apply.