DACK is a rapidly growing tech startup located in Los Angeles, CA that is transforming the lodging industry. We offer an exciting and dynamic work environment with generous compensation, great benefits, fun perks, and growth opportunities.
DACK is seeking an innovative, motivated, and diligent programmer to fill the Junior Engineer (Mobile & Web). The Junior Engineer will work closely with the Director of Engineering and will ensure the success of the DACK software through diligence and innovation.
Applicants should have 5+ years of development experience and be well versed in mobile application development, API integrations, web development, cloud architecture, and IoT systems. Applicants should have a proven track record of creating innovative tech solutions. Applicants should have experience in all phases of development including sprint, testing, and maintenance phases.
- Research, identify and dictate application development strategies
- Write, execute and review code during development sprints
- Coordinate with API software and hardware partners to ensure ongoing seamless integration with applications
- Monitor competing applications, industry advancements, technology breakthroughs, UX trends, and recommended action items based on findings
- Monitor analytics, user feedback submissions, error logs, marketing surveys, development team feedback and suggestions, and create action items based on findings
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, math, or similar
- 5+ Years of development experience
- Well versed in mobile application development, API integrations, IoT development, and cloud architecture
- Demonstrated mobile and web programming knowledge through written and verbal tests
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Click here to APPLY